Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekend

 We watched the NDP on TV and sang many NDP theme songs together, "Count on me Singapore" etc.
 I'm glad the early evening drizzle fizzled out and the parade looked very glamourous against our cityscape. The evening sky crept up ever so gently, it's like it is choreographing with the parade to pull in a notch darker after each performance segment and before you know it, it bedazzles you with high contrasting LED lights from the stage, fighting for eyeballs from the looming backdrop buildings, wow I'm a sucker for our marina bay cityscape, it was spectacular. (photos lifted from FB, not a good illustration but, well.)


In the morning, we went playing at the pool. The kids had a jolly good time playing with each other & the Papa. I had a jolly good time sun tanning.

I said to them- Bye, I'm going sun tanning. 
Kiki- No Mama! You'll burn! Remember? (Phuket) Remember you sun burn(ed)?

I ignored her of course. But ya, she was concerned because I had my back and shoulders burned the other time and it was painful for days. Being such a veteran sun goer, still I forget myself sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't tell that it rained while watching the parade on internet with my boys and my mother over here. The boys enjoyed it though they kept asking if those camouflaged army guys were bad guys. Kept assuring them that they were the good guys and it was a show. :)

    ReplyDelete