Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Random Book

Between Kiki's classes I have some time to spend. I usually pop into the library to browse at magazines and whatever that are on display shelves.
Once, a fellow library goer fell asleep on the couch and a librarian woke him up and told him not to sleep in the library. He retorted that he wasn't sleeping, upon which I hid my smile. It's not as if the place is filled with homeless sleepovers, I think if a chap fell asleep, you could just leave him alone as long as he doesn't snore like the train. Anyway.
Another father is always teaching his son - Math. And it is very stressful hearing him talk to his son. I wonder if he would box (punch) me if I told him to get a tutor instead of ruining the relationship with his son. Anyway.
Anyway, I've decided to cheer myself up by browsing something colourful.
Then I thought I'd App my sis some doodle sample but she gave me a meh & duh reply saying she doesn't read Chinese. I didn't know that 'meh' & 'duh' existed in the Oxford dictionary until a minute ago. 












No comments:

Post a Comment