Monday, January 9, 2017

Sundays with Colin



 
 After Kiki's swim class, we sent her home and exchanged for Colin.
Colin wants to have his Sundays with me, regardless school days or holidays.
We let him choose and order fruit juice, and we had dinner together with the Papa before he gave us a lift to Chinatown.
 Duck rice and porridge.


 Finally found the Tin Tin Shop this time.
Always feel happy for my cousin, Lele, who had the good mind to set up the shop in Singapore.
Now that business is in place, he leaves it to his Operations to run the shop. 





Haha, what a coincidence!
We bumped into my Aunt Julie! (and her friend who took several photographs of Colin and I, in her excitement, remarked that I should go give birth to another baby...................)

 I was coming down with fever........ but I didn't know then.


No comments:

Post a Comment