Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January 2nd, 2017, Nothing but Play.

We had breakfast at Starbucks, KiCo made friends with a Poodle.
They would approach it's owner to seek permission before patting the dog.
They would ask for its breed if they couldn't identify by sight.
They are great at making friends with dogs.

After breakfast, we were heading to the playground but it began to drizzle.
Reluctantly, the kids were persuaded to go home.
I tried to give them a consolation playground, which was near the coffeeshop, near our block.
They played at that playground for half an hour and the rain didn't come.
Kiki said it was a false alarm but still, I brought them home while I headed to the library to pay a 60 cents fine for a book my helper missed returning.
While I was at the library, Bren called. He had just sent a passenger to the beach and thought that we were there. I told him about the cloudy skies threatening rain.
We decided to bring the kids to the beach nonetheless.
So we hopped onto the taxi (named- Mike) and we spent the next 2.5 hours at the playground!
(Bren resumed his taxi driving after alighting us at the beach)




So much fun climbing, running, swinging for hours.



 After lunch, we broke into our giant Rocher, like James' Giant Peach.



 In the afternoon, I decided it was time to let Kiki have the Toy Capsule I've been saving for seven years. I have kept an extra capsule for an occasion like this-- when she's old enough to appreciate the toy.  It is a miniature Toy Capsule Dispenser Machine. This mini version has a knob that could really twist and dispenser an even tinier capsule with a toy inside. Yes, that small, those removable, tiny, parts.






One full set with an extra Mickey


Below is an old entry in January 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment