Friday, January 27, 2017

Pronoia

That day, I read about some scientists feeding Graphene to silkworms.
The silkworms won't die, they produced a never-before type of silk that could conduct electricity.
I thought that was a bit too far fetched for us now but look what I read today on Straits Times!
Electronic fabric! Even with bluetooth capabilities! And we're talking about in Singapore!

Yeah Yeah Hurray!



M



Monday's Straits Times 23rd January 2017- REC TwinPeak Solar Panel that converts more energy even when partially shaded.

I feel like I'm a Green Tech Lobbyist more than anything now.

Also, I have realised that I have Pronoia-- the psychological condition leading one to believe that the works of the world is conspiring for one's success.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment