Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hand-eye-coordination


Over the weekend, I played soccer and netball with KiCo and I discovered that the two of them have no ball sense! How could this be? I mean, they could climb well, how come they don't catch well?

It is very important for the brain to have ball sense cos it's to do with hand-eye-coordination. It's like brain-gym, to develop both sides of the brain. I hope I'll have the time to play Ball with them. I've got to make time to throw, toss, and catch. 

I asked if I could also purchase the inflating needle but the sales lady says the needle is not-for-sale, it comes with the hand pump if I purchase the pump, she explained. I've got a pump at home but I don't have this needle, I said. She must have seen my face and decided to give me the needle anyway. Thanks, lady!


Bought a new school bag, the one we had used for the whole of last year looks like it wouldn't last another year of heavy-duty use. We've got to bring all the books to school within two days, the school bag is incredibly heavy...... even I had trouble carrying it. We're looking forward to lighter school bag days in the coming weeks after her teacher stores away most of their school books. 


I've got a beckoning cat in my yard =) 

1 comment:

  1. neko atsume !!! My biggest and littlest one were playing it!

    I have no ball sense by the way - can't play those "games".

    ReplyDelete