Saturday, January 14, 2017

Fruition

Last week, my colleague & I went to visit ASME- the Association of Small & Medium Enterprise, to enquire about government funding for R&D. Although we learned that our company does not qualify (due to our linkage to our Parent company whose business is not considered small), we are happy to learn of the various schemes and grants that our government extends to Singapore companies. With this information, we might be able to encourage our potential customers to apply for the grants, while we supply our new, raw material.

The raw material that we have is called - Graphene. 
It is touted as the newest, "Wonder Material" (nano material). All that you can ever imagine. 
For anything that advance, it surely is expensive. Plus, it takes time for new products to be developed.  For instance, this morning's Straits Times article on the new X-cool paint would be a fine example. This paint, cools down surfaces of buildings, flooring, equipment, etc. and the development of this product took two years (I consider it fast). 

With all the science news, technology news I read and research upon, they have not even been introduced to Graphene. So I can only imagine how much more enhanced things would go from here. 

I hope the Universe gives me the chance to work with our new, raw material, and I hope I will see fruition to all my aspirations, one fruit at a time. 


Giving us a road map


Sketch 
Okay, this is not with work. This is my own day-dreaming, sideline product--- meet the power bank that recharges fully in 15 minutes, 5200 mAh, so small it fits your coin purse if you want.
When I find a battery maker, I will propose this idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment