Friday, June 23, 2017

Predator


This guy is a Predator.

He alighted from the upper deck of the bus with me.
First, his arm brushed against mine.
I thought it was an accident and didn't react. But I wondered why did he have to stand so close by.
I moved closed to the exit (door way), as he moved next to me, he TAPPED ON MY THIGH WITH TWO HARD TAPS. like tap-tap.  I flashed him a hard look (but I was shocked and didn't know how to react). He pretended nothing happened and looked straight at the closed doors.
I was afraid he will follow me. So I slowed down my pace.
As he turned left, I got angry and took a picture of him. But It was just his back view.
If I were to confront him, it would likely be ineffective because he would just fake innocence and say oh sorry it must have been an accident or something like that kind of coward respond. 



I wondered if I wore inappropriately.
I had a cardigan on and I always button up.
It has nothing to do with my clothes nor my shape nor whatever crap the people make us to feel that it was our faults.
Those men are crazy shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment