Monday, June 5, 2017

Getting serious


Bye, 1/4 violin. Thank you for seeing us through Grade 1.
Take care, and may your new owner love & treasure you.

 Hello, 1/2 violin. Nice to meet you. 
We are at a different type of "tough" now.... 
Vivaldi's Concerto in A minor, Op.3, No.6 is out of my league. 
I have no idea what to do, as in, I am unable to guide Kiki anymore. 
There're lots of shifting of fingers and I don't know when's where. 
But, we're still here aren't we?

 sexy back


The case is big enough to fit her book. Yay, no need to carry big bag for classes from now on. 

2 comments:

  1. Strange, Hofner, they don't give you a special Jakob Winter case? My littlest one had a 1/4-size Hofner, it was in a winter case (but we bought it 2nd hand though). Just got a new "old" 1/2-size also, but I think mine is older than your girl! hahhah. He must be small-sized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Winter case ley... I didn't know what comes with what. Next time I'll ask!

    ReplyDelete