Friday, June 23, 2017

P for Parasailing: Day 3


Day 3: June 20th, 2017 Tuesday
 After one night of contemplation, I'd decided to let her go parasailing. 

Firstly, I do agree with my cousins that it is quite stable and safety measures all taken. 
But still it was very unnerving for me. 

Secondly, Kiki really wanted it. 

Thirdly, I don't think I would ever go on another parasailing ride, hence I must take the opportunity that my sis is present to do what I couldn't do, that's to accompany Kiki to parasail. 
So that was how I've taken the plunge and summoned my courage to give them the Green Lights. 




Baht 2,800 (S$116) for two persons. Baht 1,600 (S$67) for one person.
When I did mine in 1995, it was only S$30.


I was so unnerved that I had recorded the video in slow motion mode!!!
Am I nuts or what. So now I'm left with the beginning and the end of the flight.
All other three videos I've taken for my cousins & sis were perfect shots.

 This view is taken from my sis' camera, she wore it on a strap around her neck.
Great view.

Great adventure



I told Kiki, the waves come in hard and strong. You will have to watch it.
Do not go heads on with it. You will tire out.
You either ride it before it folds, or turn your back against it and let it carry you. 
Always be aware that when the waves roll out, it will drag you if you are at its draft.
So, stay away
but in case you get caught, take a deep breath and keep your focus on swimming back to shore.

Colin piggy my back
Lala & her Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment