Thursday, June 22, 2017

P for Patong: Day 2


 Day 2: June 19th, 2017
it was beach in the morning, 
till lunch time at McDonald's, 
kids took a nap, 
evening walk, 
night massage.


 Slimy, Hiddy & Speedy-- the three sea snails. 


 Janice, one who eats mostly vegs, fruits, and some seafood. 

 Sherlin, my children's Yiyi. 

 Colin, my naughty boy. Always antagonizing his sister.

 Rachael, my steady girl who takes all my steely nonsense. 

 So, as I was saying-- my sis, my cousin Janice, and my cousin WY & her daughter Lala-- all went parasailing. Lala is 4.5 year-old! 

 My sis, enjoying the flight & sight. 

Lala & her Mama. 
The whole time I had in my heart, recited my Buddhist chants while taking videos for all of them.
They are all so brave while I am all so crazily nervous. 

So anyway, Kiki was very disappointed that I had brushed her off, since now she learns that kids are allowed up there. Her cousin- Lala, is so young and small size, and she gets to go. 
Kiki didn't nag, beg, or created a scene.  She just silently shed some tears and quietly played with the sand.Colin also just asked - Mama, can I? Can I?



Phad Thai without chilli flakes 

Aloe Vera for my face. I loved that it works wonders. Healed the red dots on my nose. 
Baht 100 for one piece. 
The beach vendor quoted Baht 200 but as I didn't respond, she dropped price.
 (these are one piece cut into halves)


Bangla Walking Street


No comments:

Post a Comment