Tuesday, December 6, 2016

The longest phone call I've made in recent times

The wifi was out. I called the number that was on the sticker, thinking it was Starhub but it wasn't. 
Then I was guided by a patient voice to step-by-step check this and that. Then to a certain website, unchecked all the autoscan boxes, update settings, start, re-start all my gadgets, etc etc, reset the router, etc etc, unplug cable and test wifi with my lappy. went on until my palms were hot for having held the devices for so long and I had surprised myself with my patience for a grand total of one hour and sixteen minutes. Finally the Tech support asked me to fill out their survey and to call them back for the address of their service centre (!!!) for an exchange of router. It is as if they will not tell me where to get it changed unless I give them the feedback. Hijacked.


2 comments:

  1. I called Singtel once, left it on speaker phone at 9pm, until the drama finish, a human picked up the phone...

    ReplyDelete