Monday, December 19, 2016

Sunday 18th Dec 2016






my virtual yard snowed
you know, the virtual world works somewhat like our world.
you'd be patient, spend wisely, expand wisely, you'd likely be rewarded accordingly.
i think.



 so i had quite a bit of data left on my phone plan. 

i thought it doesn't hurt letting Kiki play with the Pokemon Go app. 
i'm not into the game, it doesn't give me any real joy collecting the hybrid animals but i must not be a party pooper especially when it comes to the things that children thinks are fun. 
i've told KiCo that they can play with the app every month if i have unutilised data. 
meantime, we have discovered that the app works on two different phones but on one user profile. 
it means that i could concentrate on collecting the Pokeballs as and when i pass by a station, while Kiki can play the game with the phone at home on wifi (that phone is my old iPhone 5 that is a little cranky but it still works). she's so well versed with the game despite having no initial exposure. she traded Pokemons for candies, not sure for what but she is a natural at it. i believe it was because of all the YouTube videos she watches. she's like a natural, swift gamer.



 Sunday means time alone with Colin.

Root beer floats, truffle mash potatoes, onion rings-- are his favourite.
Poulet again it was. They might as well give me a membership.



don't count the missed chances; always count my blessings, i tell myself each time i pass by this sight. i always check if i am at peace with my life. the answer is yes.



 Colin sometimes behaves like an uncle. He likes to remove his shoes!


 she has been asking me to bring her for a jog.
she asked many times but i have not gotten to it.
until last evening, glancing at my ridiculously large stomach, i said okay let's go for a slow jog.
because my old knees can't take much strain, i jogged slowly, almost like brisk walking. but it was a good workout nonetheless. perspired from the scalp and all over.

 so many monsters but we've got no balls......

went to the library to grab two books for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment