Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Playdate

Finally met up with Val and Nic.
Although they don't know each other, the kids hit it off right away, no time wasted.
We went to Marche at 313 Somerset but they were closed to public as they were booked for a private wedding reception. So we made our way to the other Marche which is at Suntec.

We took an hour to get there because along the way, the kids stopped to look at all sorts of insects they've found. Even a mini "Kodomo" lizard...


Colin & Nic

They're doing the Mannequin Challenge. Haha.

(it's pronounced "Manykeen" not "Manyqueen"-- I can still hear this lesson from my Primary school teacher in my head.) 

The kids had a fright when this furry caterpillar crept up on the stone stool seat they were on. 
But we found it quite pretty. Val transferred the caterpillar from the bus stop to the bushes. Good thing she used her EZ Link card and didn't come in contact with the insect because later on, we discovered these furry insects might be dangerous (skin irritation mild to serious). 

Heading towards Suntec
The kids had a ball of a time at the indoor playground despite it being just a wooden hut.


My friend from 25 years ago, if not for her pro-activeness in seeking me out, I might not have a gained a friend. I was such a tough nut to crack.


we're no longer drunkards but still, we started the day with beer.
 


Bumped into Pikachu. 

Kiki says it's Pi, Ker, Choo, not Pee Kaa Choo.
I think that's because she's watching the English versions of the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment