Monday, December 19, 2016

Friday


I was at Plaza Sing on Friday and had a veggie crepe for dinner. (Saybons)
I like crepe and the tomato soup at Saybons. They're not a restaurant set-up, they have a small section at the basement of the mall where all the other small eateries are.  
I've also given the brochure to my CEO's sectary, just in case they need new vendors for the CNY celebrations.



 plasticine gift in a plasticine gift box

 they went to the library because i've told Kiki that she has had enough of Youtubes and she ought to do some reading. we have been doing nothing but unwinding. no homework, no worksheets, no nothing, and i'm beginning to worry that we might have a hard time next year but then i'm so laid back and i thought if we will have to sweat for it, we might as well sweat later. but then again i caught the whiff of my own negative thoughts and told myself to stop boxing myself up thinking that school will be tough. i mean, if it will be tough, we will just deal with it. there is no need for undue anxiety.


No comments:

Post a Comment