Monday, December 12, 2016

The Kids


I've been asked (by my friend) how do my kids react to having handicapped grand parents and also their invalid aunt. Like, are they apprehensive or do they stay away from them, given their frightening looks.

I have not gave that scenario any thoughts but since I've been asked, I took a minute to recall. 

Well, Kiki & Colin, they both do not have any unusual behaviour towards their grandparents or aunt. In fact, they have no reservations and they "play" with them quite casually. There was once Kiki told me she loves Granny. To that I was surprised. Even Colin also loves his Grandpa. I mean, that's great, it really is. 

Usually, it's the carer or giver that might be in the zone of having carer-burnout or developing apathy towards the handicapped due to draining of energy and finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment