Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Selfie


It's not Friday but take a selfie anyway.
 

As I was running through the calendar, I realised that we would be having a break of 11 days in September. 2nd Sept being Teacher's Day Holiday, it's a break from school. Followed by one week school holiday, and an additional Hari Raya Haji sweetened on a Monday, 12th Sept. That's eleven consecutive non-school days! Hallelujah! 

After 5 seconds of self-initiated happiness, I felt despondent the next minute. If only I had spare cash to go for a holiday.

So I try to reconcile my needs and wants.

Actually, there's nothing that I need. I have everything that I need.

But my desires are never met. I WANT TO GO TOKYO. I WANT. but how?
How to find - All the money in the world? (Actually, no need all the money in the world lah. Just sounds like all the money in the world). Anyway. Just sayin!



No comments:

Post a Comment