Friday, August 5, 2016

Geometric Bear


So, we were at BFF after piano.

In between her Bubble Gum Ice Cream, she asked the staff there for a piece of chalk.
After 5 mins, she asked me to take a look at her sketch.

I asked what she sketched.

She says- It's a bear! 

Me- A bear?

Kiki- Yes, see, the eye, the nose, the pointed ears. And tail. And paws. And clouds, grass and sun. 
(she added a bird later on)

Me- Wah, nice!

(Thinking to myself: Wah, this is geometric drawing, although a tad abstract, it's not bad, not bad.)


 






I used the "Prisma" App to tranpose her sketch into various feel.

Interesting?

(you can download Prisma for free but with their watermarks. pay to remove watermarks)



 having breakfast for supper.


 really tastes like Bubble Gum.

 the small eatery became very crowded after 30 mins.



 
 So, Kiki was telling me the other day that the class had a Math Test. 
I thought it was a mock test because I don't remember Math test being so early, I had the impression it was end August. Turned out I had missed the date, I had totally missed it, you see, I circled 1st & 3rd August, missed 2nd Aug which was Math. 

Fortunately, Kiki did very well! Full marks! Yeah! haha. 

I think the test is easier than the regular worksheets. 

Hope she does equally well for Math Test 4 (final paper sometime end August)
I think Test 4 is on those sentences kind of Math problems.

Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment