Thursday, August 25, 2016

Monster Doodles

So. my sis has started doodling too.

Although she says much of these Monsters had been researched online, and that she was mainly just learning the basics from Pinterest, I say it's a good start for a person who claimed she couldn't draw.

The monsters she drew are so adorable.  Especially the one with a jittery frown (3rd picture below).



spot the jittery monster 

Wah, I also wanna learn leh. So cute. 
I can learn to create and design a product line or brand. plus packaging or stationery line.

Look at this Ice Cream kiosk at Bugis. (my aunt was there)
Aren't they all Monster Doodles?

 I checked out their franchise business..
more designs (from their website - sweetmonster.com.sg )







 okay, so if you wanna learn, you can google online or go to Pinterest.   okay, bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment