Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Stayover


My sis took leave from work to help babysit KiCo.
At the same time, she transformed them into construction workers.

 LOL 



 After a visit to the Science Centre, Colin aspire to be an Engineer. He says he wants to "move things", so I guess he's more keen in Mechanical Engineering.

 He used to want to be an archeologist.

 Body organs

 Media production work

Dinosaur Safari?


Meantime, I sorted their toys after work till 11pm, still there's more to go!
Asked my sis to let them stayover for another night, hopefully, I could complete this toy sorting task tonight! Clean toys with cleaning cloth, sort toys to throw, sort to give away, sort to keep, haven't store properly.  Happiness is to find one missing piece of toy and unite it with its set.





 Snapped a picture of my old doodles before discarding them. 

发呆
心碎


No comments:

Post a Comment