Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I Say The Darndest Things Too



Me: Good morning, did you sleep well?
Bren: Yes, I watched two movies last night.
Me: Why do you have to over-do? Two movies? What time did you sleep?
Bren: The second one was good, you have to watch it. It's by our friend Jake, show's called Southpaw. You have to watch it, I cried the whole night. 
Me: You cried the whole night? Did it make you a better person or are you the same ass hole.  Because you know, it's no use crying if you haven't learned anything from it.
Bren: Of course I am a better person, what do you think, I cried the through the show you know. 
Me: I'm glad it made you a better person.

On a more serious note, I did catch up with the movie to have an understanding of an apparent, tender moment.

Southpaw is a movie about Redemption with capital R.




1 comment:

  1. it's a good one.
    only when we are at the lowest point in life then we can 'see' things more clearly.

    ReplyDelete