Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Outdoors + Spring Cleaning


From the moment they awake, till late at night, they want to cycle on their new bicycles. 
Even when I was busy doing Spring Cleaning, the two of them cycled at the corridors. 
I am very busy, really. Back-breaking busy! Cleaning the house. There's so much to clean. Besides area-cleaning, there's also the toys, their clothing, my clothing, my bags, books, and shoes. Kitchen, bathroom & Bren's parent's room are his care. 

I said to Bren; we live so close to the beach, yet we took so long to get bicycles. We simply didn't have the time for that. Now that we've made time, it's a nice feeling watching them cycle. They feel a little more grown. Colin fell from his bike five times or more. But he's still raring to go. Kiki also fell from her bike a few times. But they are more than excited to cycle.





 Now Colin is tall enough to use the go-kart 
They have one cart each but despite me telling their nanny a dozen times to let them play the carts, it never was done. So now after Spring cleaning, I will leave the carts accessible, easy to retrieve for play. They had much fun gliding down the gentle slope just downstairs from our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment