Monday, December 21, 2015

Shopping for Christmas


 This Toy Hamster in a plastic cage ball reminds me of Ah Pek (White) and Milo, the hamsters that my sis & I had. The toy hamster is like the real thing, you know, it weighs like a real hamster (or even slightly heavier), moves and runs around like a real hamster. With the plastic cage ball, it's almost the real deal. If I could help it at all, I will never want a pet. Not even a hamster. I remember the day Ah Pek was cremated. It was my fucking birthday (or was it eve). I bawled my eyes out. It was a long time ago but still, I can feel tears in my heart when I write this. Ah Pek and Milo were very clever hamsters. They know that if they gain momentum and run fast enough, they could loosen the plastic cage ball and break it into half by ramming the cage against the wall. They would run away from the wall, make a U-turn, run in ramming speed to bang against the wall. Repeat the process until the ball cracks into halves. What great escapes! They're smart for hamsters and we had many fond memories of them. They used to fight with each other but as they age, they more or less just put up with each other.

I didn't get KiCo this toy although I'm still mulling over. I got it for Steph's girls. Hope they'll have some amusement with this Toy Hamster. 

 Eye shadows & Lip gloss for the ladies at the party.




 One for me, one for my sis. 

 For my cousin - HJ. 

For my two friends at work- Iresh & Synnie although sadly we are no longer a trio like before. 
Many relationships are complicated, and this is one of those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment