Monday, December 14, 2015

Molly (the mobile library)


On Saturday, as I had to rush off to attend a wedding dinner after violin, I asked the Papa to give us a lift to and fro class so that I can be at the wedding on time (which unfortunately never start on time). Oh ya, the Papa has completed his ITE night & weekend classes and is awaiting the final exams results. 

So anyway, we were greeted by Molly, the mobile library (hey, it's not just me naming every inanimate object). It was interesting because we've never been on a mobile library and I've not see one too. Kiki pointed out that there's even a book drop where we could return library books. We took a quick tour, browsed some books and borrowed a copy of Nancy Drew, which she resisted because there are "too many words", but I've explained to her that her P1 school requires all students to read in the hall during assembly so we've got to get used to reading books with many words.








No comments:

Post a Comment