Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Fake Snow = Foam



 I let them wear some of their oldest clothes as I thought we will get sticky and clammy so no need to put on nice clothing. Alas, we bumped into an old, old.... old acquaintance of mine. But I think it was alright, because we chatted throughout the entire bus ride, the whole time I didn't feel self-conscious despite having zero make-up on. Not even BB cream or CC cream of sorts.  I must have looked terrible but my friend was too caught-up in catching up, we just kept on chatting. Actually, I forgot that I was naked on the face until we said Goodbye. Then I chided myself for being so lazy.  Although my acquaintance and I are FB friends, the last time we saw each other in the flesh was some... 11 years ago. She says she is more than surprised to learn that we live two blocks away and the entire time we have not bumped into each other.



 Colin wasn't keen in getting wet, nor was I keen with the foam thingy because there was a strong chemical, unpleasant smell coming from the foam. But Kiki was disappointed that I didn't want her to play. So I thought to myself-- hai ya, what the heck, we may not come back to this thingy anymore (outgrow), so never mind me lah, just let her play.   So ended up she played with the foam thingy by herself while Colin & I watched.

As long as there's no "Pedestrian's Night" at Orchard (where they close the street to traffic), it is rather convenient for us to get there by bus.



No comments:

Post a Comment