Monday, March 16, 2015

Still Apprehensive



Yeah, we "passed" book 1 on a second try with its final piece- Gavotte (by F.J Gossec)
Her teacher was pleased with the improvement although in the next breath she added that we must continue with practising, especially on 'high #3" on G. Nevertheless, we very much appreciated that she peppered "good" twice.

A fellow Mommy next to me asked if we've planned for the June holidays. Typically, the teacher will take a 3-week break and that is about all the official no-class Saturdays we have annually.
I replied that we've not made plans. She told me excitedly that she lives for Holidays because she works very hard and needs all the holidays to look forward to.

I told Kiki that maybe we would go Phuket again.
But Kiki says she wants to go Japan.
Me too!
How?
Hum....................................................
Let's see how.
I am not too sure if I ought to be feeling as excited about book 2 as I do.
We didn't even write our name on book 1, now when it comes to book 2, I printed our name on the book.
However, I have yet to have a tab/label on my blog to categorise "violin", despite the topic occupying substantial time, energy, effort, tears, frustration and pride. I am still feeling rather apprehensive, listening to the CD on book 2, ........ I am not sure if we would be able to pull it off. So, again, it will be one song at a time, one week at a time.

2 comments: