Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Last Sunday, 29th March 2015

We watched the state funeral procession from 12.30pm till past 4pm on TV.
So much tears shed. 
At the end of the day, we've come a long way. 
The challenges our country faces now are not the same as those of yesteryears. 
Of course we pay tributes of gratitude and respect, at the same time, we harness and make good our learning to keep the spirit going. 
We live moment by moment and each moment we have the choice to do good. 
Onward, Singapore.
 Throngs of passionate crowds lined the streets. It was very hard to watch good-byes.
They say Heaven opened and cried.
I say Heaven made it easier for all to cry.

The rain poured down relentlessly, it didn't soften. 
I have never seen Singaporeans this resolute and I crumbled thinking why it always seems a little too late. 
Why do I feel a sense of redemption.
 

Although I played horribly on the violin, I played it nevertheless. 

Thank you, Mr. Lee. 
May you rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment