Tuesday, March 3, 2015

初十


Saturday morning, Kiki told me she witnessed a falling star the night before and she quickly made two wishes. She said initially she made only one wish but on hindsight, she wished for another equally desirable dream. We have a plain book journal my sis gave, and we made it into a pictorial journal. Like the last time we were at E's 60th birthday party, she recorded that the most enjoyable thing at that party was to play with the Dogs that she got to pat.
(Title: I went to a Party)
Dog behind fence.
She stretched her hands through the fence and asked to enter the gates to be with the dogs.


We went to WY's place for CNY and it was also Callum's full month party.


After violin class (with a disappointed teacher and an even more disappointed mother),
we headed to A's house for the big gathering. As we arrived late; food vendors have left. But it's okay because Kico really doesn't eat much...... Simple Cabbage, Fishball soup and rice make a yummy meal.
They had a magician to keep the kids amused. That magician put himself into a very huge balloon! Even I was fascinated.



No, I am not pregnant. I am just very fat and where his hands are laid, made me look pregnant. 
We drank so much cognac, whisky & brandy, we were happier than normal. LOL.  
I've discovered that Martell Cognac when taken neat (no ice, no water, no mixer, not even chilled glass), 
taste marvelous. Either I've been doing it wrong the whole time or my tastes have changed. 
Where have I been.



COGNAC Grande Fine Champagne 1898
Gourry de Chadeville
Proprietaire depuis 1619
They say this cognac is exorbitant with capital "E", "E" and "E". Everyone at the drinking table asked E to save the bottle for himself. We all said that we are fine and he really ought to keep that bottle for himself.
From what was being said, there are only about 100 odd bottles left of this and if we drink this, it will become history. E insisted that he shares it with the small group of us at the drinking table, he went on to pour us one shot glass each (I shared with Bren and of course we didn't help ourselves to it). Mildly sweet, just wet your tongue with it and inhale through your mouth. So smooth and so... relaxing.
Memories are made of these.

Can you imagine we partied till 6.30am the next morning. (took me the whole of next day to recuperate)
Luckily, the kids agreed to go home at midnight while we stayed on.


No comments:

Post a Comment