Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Increamental Steps

Every first quarter of the year, we visit the Housing Board to make a lump sum payment on our house mortgage using our CPF. I felt a glimpse of hope today because we made a substantial payment this morning which will further reduce the capital amount, more importantly reduce the monthly interest; hence I saw light at the end of the tunnel. We look forward to completely pay up our loan. After the payment made this morning, we discussed and adjusted our plan. The adjusted plan now is to make multiple mini-payments to 快马加鞭, 加油! 加油! Ganbatte! and pay it all off. 加油! Even though I worry about not having enough money in my OA for Kico's educational needs (since we've decided to prioritize paying off the house loan),,,,,,,,,,,,, I think I've got to stick to a plan in order to gain traction and ground. So let's 快马加鞭, 加油! 加油! 加油!
 we are now embarking the blue track

No comments:

Post a Comment