Monday, March 16, 2015

Saturday, evening.

 At United Square.

 One more Candy Floss at ION Orchard.
The shop - "Fresh" was giving away lip balms, if you would take an instant photograph at the window display booth and "like" them on Facebook.

They gave Rose flavoured popsicles, which Kiki says taste like Blah! Leaves, Soil and Grass, and I couldn't agree more. She threw hers away while I forcefully swallowed mine, all the while switching my brain away from my taste buds.(compartmentalise my brain)

She asked if the lip balm was hers or mine.
I said of course it was mine.
She says it is hers because she posed at the window display by herself.
I said its mine because I used my FB account to "like" that page. Furthermore, children cannot use cosmetics frequently. She says its a lip balm, not a lip colour / lip stick.
Finally, I said she can borrow from me.


 Found on a T-shirt. 

 A shoe shop 

 She wants to doodle while commuting.

No comments:

Post a Comment