Monday, April 23, 2018

'The' Dragon Playground

I was planning to bring Colin to "The" Dragon Playground on Sunday when I read from the news paper that there was gonna be a carnival over the weekend at "The" Dragon Playground. Wow, what a coincidence!, I thought to myself. So, let's go.


 Packed with merry makers
This Dragon is not the same as the one that was at my old house- at Zion Road. Ours was bigger (wide body) and longer (ours had two ladders, this one only has one).
Anyway, it was a nice opportunity to have KiCo play there, especially when there's a carnival going on. Free games and nots.


 Can you spot Colin and my sis?


 Longan 

 Pick-up-sticks 

 Hoops

 Five Stones 

 GorLi (Marbles) 

 Snake-&-Ladder

 Batik Painting

 Wanton Mee


Barber $8

No comments:

Post a Comment