Friday, April 20, 2018

Face-off

Lip gloss smashed

Kids break things all the time. 
Just don't leave your stuff lying around if they are precious to you. 
If not, be cool and know that they don't mean to break your stuff. 
They're just exploring. 
If you've let them explore enough through kinesthetic play, the kids might not be that curious to be destroying your stuff then. 



 Hair, my hair, let's be stronger together. 
Scalp, my scalp, I'd eat better all right. 

Somebody scratched Colin's face off the photograph and I don't need to ask who. 
This is such a tricky situation. All the time I've asked Kiki to give in to Colin because that boy has a problem with screaming and self-induced, forced crying. He cannot reason when he is under that crying spell, and when he is done crying, he hears me but does not respond when I try to tell him that his behaviour is wrong. The frustrations that Kiki has becomes pent up, which I am trying to defuse. 

 Recess

 Miscellaneous products what we sell at work. 
Chocks for the helicopters 
These are also punching sandbags, by the way. 

 Manually estimated it to be 20kg per bag and I was correct. 


No comments:

Post a Comment