Wednesday, April 4, 2018

April, I am not a fool. Or perhaps I am.

The Obstacle Is The Way. 

He wants me to step up but gave all sorts of incomprehensible qualifiers....... Hum.......... I've had enough of giving in, it is time he upscale my $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ package. For so long had been giving incompetent "elders" a free ride. These undermining, sabotaging "elders" deserve to retire their small hearts; they should seriously end their bad deeds and pray that they have enough time to repent and be forgiven. My boss is asking me to put up with rubbish but it will eat away my soul and I am not willing. I need to breakaway. Goodbye, boss. I am in-charge of me. Good luck to your indecisiveness the past decade, you reap your own harvest each time you did not have the courage and faith to lean towards the light. If you can't come to the light, good, bye.  



Bren is still doing care giving on an ad-hoc basis. Old uncles with no one attending to them. Children got to work.... leg injured, can't go out on his own. Need to stay at home to rehab and go for check ups. I guess no matter how much "hard times" we may face, there are people who are even more in need of assistance.  So.................................................. be thankful.

From my sis' IG

Told her she will miss the daily bus ride to work after she moves back to my Mom's place perhaps after June, after the tenant's lease ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment