Monday, April 2, 2018

Sunday


I was gonna pay for the cubbyhole rental and was thinking to put up my old books for sale instead of putting them in the recycle bin or even to donate, which.... is a waste.  Since it was Sunday (Colin's day), I brought him along and showed him the cubbyhole. He was more interested in the other merchants' products, stuff like LED key-chains and Slimes.

So anyway, just before I left home, I checked for the current selling prices of my books and had a shock...... they are so "valuable"! And I'm like letting them go at $8

Amazon is selling it at USD 50.91 
I'm letting go at $8 (considering to lower it to $5) 




Why is an old title still selling at USD 118.86??? Has it become a "classic"? Are there real buyers for this?



I am re-reading this before I let it go. 






 After paying my cubbyhole rent, we headed for lunch.
Colin asks to eat at DOME.





No comments:

Post a Comment