Monday, April 9, 2018

Last Friday Night

Last Friday Night, I brought KiCo to my Godma's place to have a casual catch-up. However, the main agenda is to news-break them on my Sis' refreshed status on being single again. LOL. How corny can I get with bitter-sweet lemons that Life throws at us. 

I mean, these kind of bad news, you will have to deliver in person, and look the person in the eye to let them know that we are doing fine. Can't have elders nearing eighties to hear these kind of news from the Grapevines, it may break their hearts. So, it will be wiser to deliver the news in person, and so we did. In order to "cushion" the bad news......... we had a whole bunch of children- KiCo & Cousies, play together, ate ice-cream, laughed a lot and then break the news. Crazy shit. But well, as long as we honestly felt fine, we didn't need to convince anyone that we are fine. So....... So, I guess the "PR" campaign has kicked in but I would say that since we're at the end of 21st Century, marital status has lost its griping importance, I suppose "marital functionality" is at its growing pace. Whatever that means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment