Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Midweek Tuesday

 Be careful who you give your time, energy, heart and soul to. 
There are people who never know when to give it a rest, or too overwhelmed by their own problems; they become blood-suckers leaching onto others while still having the misconception that they have the right to overdo. If they are a family member (eg: parents, grand parents) the situation may tire you. If they are friends, you may let them know your stand. If they are your bosses/customers, gosh, I hope you can tell them off or have the capacity to say 'no'. I'm working on it.   



For the record, I didn't steal her money. It was all a misunderstanding but still, her text message was brash, considering the disappointment she must have felt, I can fully understand! 

What happened was that Colin passed me the money to safe-keep and I thought it was Colin's. Colin misunderstood what I was telling him and instead of passing me his money, he passed me Kiki's.  All the confusion led to Kiki discovering that her money's gone. (must have hurt to think that her Mom took her money) It didn't help that Colin explained that I've got that particular cash they're talking about. Much misunderstanding they had among themselves while I was at work and I thought it isn't funny but still funny. I fail in managing my own money matters, so I am not too sure how would I be able to teach them something valuable. For now, they are just only beginning to manage their own Ang Bow money, so far, Kiki has given some the the Street Basker whom she walks past every week, some spent on her own recess lunch. As for Colin, he had loaned his entire Ang Bow collection to his Papa! Hum............ must teach him to work out a loan collection plan and the hard truths about the complexity of lending money, regardless whom. 



LOL

It was homework till 10pm because by the time I could sit down and start, it was already 8.30pm
No complaints, in fact, we both appreciate this new arrangement of doing homework together every night on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursday.
We appreciate that we have our Study room back, albeit only a small, square table and two stools.

Meanwhile, the boy's HYPY confusion. Er Dian LOL.
Jiu Ji Ji? Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment