Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Thank you.


Finally, a picture to describe the "being" that sometimes pop up into my vision. Always unexpected, sometimes giving me a shock. It doesn't pop up on demand. It pops up unannounced. 
I used to think that it is a kind of "being" or a spiritual guide. But after 2 decades, I am beginning to think that it may not be a "being" or a guide. I am beginning to think that it is triggered by part of the neurons in my brain. Because I think it is linked to my physical eye although the lights appear to be superimposed onto my normal vision.  I don't know, I have no idea and I am too tired to dwell into these already. It's been for so long and I am not any wiser. Anyway, thanks for the interesting experience. Come visit some of the time again ya.    Love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment