Monday, February 12, 2018

Young, Dumb & Broke (song)


 No queue, so we quickly asked for two seats.

 One Malay lady told me the trick to get a better chance to get pregnant is to eat lots of Lady Fingers.
My sis says hard core Runners to them Lady Fingers are good for knee cap lubrication.

 I asked Kiki to take a pick from the arrays of shoes and loafers available and to pick a pair.

 on sale $62.30
 mine not on sale $110
 nice right? size 6 wow.

 i like mine a lot, looks nice on my feet.

 The world is divided between those who will cheat on their partners and those who won't.

 Have you discovered Spotify yet? 
Me having fun making Gifs clips coupled with pop songs.



 when you were young, did you have this type of Beach Balls?
i sure did and the memory risen when i saw this picture (from the newspaper)


 Colin kept these overnight to show me the next day. Play doh Food with 'faces'.


No comments:

Post a Comment