Thursday, February 22, 2018

Painstakingly

Monday's Test.... got to learn all these words.
No context, will not make sense to her when learning Characters without stories or context.
I got to read to her more often, but I don't have the time nor energy.
She asks for help, and my heart cry.




Found our old App.... it is pure gold, except that it is still rather painful to learn because got to search word by word, stroke by stroke but now I've discovered to search with Hanyu Pingying which is easier for me.... after 45 mins of learning new words, we learnt to write and memorize three short phrases. Thankful for great progress! 

To reinforce new learning, got to repeat these phrases tonight and then 3 days afterwards and lastly 3 weeks afterwards. But I don't have that kind of energy..... cos got to go and learn the above sets of words for Monday's test! I have no time because Friday's company dinner, Saturday is violin, Sunday is swimming but still got to squeeze in any time that we could find, bearing in mind to save some energy for learning.


Kiki's IG story is asking me not to be angry........
Ya, I howled them last evening. They were fighting and no one was willing to give in.

Dear girl, who wants to be angry?
Will you just give in to your brother?
When I ask you to pacify him, you told me to get him a pacifier.
You have a sense of humour but it wasn't funny when he was screaming.


This morning. One roach was in the bathroom.

Me to Bren:  Baby, can you help me with something?
Bren: What...
Me: (took a glance at the roach) Oh never mind, it ran into my room.
Bren: (sprang into action, took care of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment