Monday, February 5, 2018

Sundays with Colin


 He gamely accompanies my sis to the beach, always trying to catch the sunrise. This time, they thought the sky was too cloudy hence they went for breakfast. When they returned to the beach, the sun had popped from the horizons.






 After he got home, it was my turn to spend time with him.
Colin suggested the Airport, and I was fine with anything.
He had his second serving of breakfast with me.
Shared one set although he had a cup of Milo to himself.

 We walked past some props and I was surprised the props were not fastened down.
So, I demonstrated to him on how to make "socking coffee"














 Playground





Tsum Tsum stickers (you can instant print your name)  $2 (for 3 different sized labels)

 Still had time to swing to the library to borrow some books.

 He was surprised to see an illustration on wheat / flour grinder after having seen the coffee grinder earlier. Manual grinders.



 After swim class....



Monday morning 5.50am made Fried Rice for their recess... no meat, just mushrooms and pickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment