Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentines

 I had an interesting dream on Monday.
I was me, current self. I was with my old school friend (Sofia), I was happy to see her and to hang out but she was too polite and I felt some distance between us but it didn't matter because she is slow to warm up normally. Anyway, we were at a specialty cafe that serves honey. The cafe harvest slabs of honeycombs and would serve selection of honey according to what the customers order. There is a menu on the wall. My honey came in a glass bowl filled with chilled water. The way to eat it is to twirl the honey with a long, dessert stirrer, bring it to your mouth and just slurp. By now the texture of the honey will be curdling a little due to the chilled water. So, if the honey's a bit too sweet, you could just drink some of the ice water. Anyway, the taste of the honey was heavenly. Short of words beside it being sweet. Sofia and I had an enjoyable time and we said our goodbyes, promising that we'll come back to that cafe together in the near future.

As I was recalling the dream, I realised that I have not remembered any earlier experience of having taste in my dreams. I mean we dream we eat or have a meal but did we taste anything in our dreams?





Happy Valentines. 


No comments:

Post a Comment