Monday, February 5, 2018

Greedy by nature



First, I was like -- When is the first sale coming in?

Then, today, I checked that -- There was a sale made last night! Yay! Haha. 

After 2 minutes -- But I'll need another 14 pairs to be sold in order to breakeven (make rent)

Isn't that greediness? Like shifting my expectation from one point to another.

Well, if money is no issue, I can afford to be patient. But I'll learn to be patient nevertheless.

Anyway, I am already thinking of what else to sell. Be an Instagram seller with retail boxes.

Hope it'll be fun.

I wanna make Bath Bombs. They are therapeutic to use (Spa), to chop up like Kinetic Sand, to watch and listen to its Sizzling sound. Especially for an ASMR experience.

info: Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is a term used for an experience characterised by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. It has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia




No comments:

Post a Comment