Monday, February 19, 2018

大年初二 Day 2 of CNY

 First time waking up on 初二 and in no hurry to go anywhere.
KiCo wants to eat at Jolly Bee, so that's where we went.
First customer of the day.

 KiCo says Jolly Bee is a dead bee.
I asked them not to be so morbid talking about a mascot being dead.
They argued that it is true. They dragged me to see the butt of the bee, and explained that since Jolly had apparently stung someone and lost its needle, it would have died in the process as the internal organs including kidneys get purged along with the sting.



Ang Bow packets from Paris Miki (dogs with glasses)


 Accompany Kiki while she does her Science homework.
It's just sketching of non-flowering plant, they can choose to sketch Ferns or Moss.
I told her to do Moss but she doesn't want.
I am very glad to have our Study Room back as a Study Room.
It is currently bare, with just the kid's small writing table and two stools.
Bren sleeps in there on a thin mattress.
But we love our new found space.
 I was just talking to Kiki about Hugh Jackman's persistence in making The Greatest Showman which took him seven years to make.

 I was just telling Kiki about how my sis sometimes ignore me.


Sometimes, I'm just amazed by the passing of DNA. I'm quite sure somehow it does get passed down. My cousin-- XL, used to sketch female manga with elaborate hair pieces when she was young. I used to admire her sketches but we doodle differently and that's all right. Fast forward 30 years, her daughter is her version 2.0, she doodled this on my cousin's iPhone. Imagine what the teen could do with proper iPad and drawing Apps. I think she should go professional, given that she's now self-taught. I wished I could draw like this! Oh man. Old dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment