Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Look what you've got

So that day, I called up Starhub's customer service hotline #1633 to check if my subscription comes with the now free HBO On Demand Channel which I vaguely remember seeing the information somewhere. The customer service on the line informed that there wasn't such a tie-up nor promotion. The tone she used in her voice was "high pitched, overly friendly, confident", she was not remotely open to the idea that this could be real. She asked where I came across such information. I told her I do not remember, at the same time, I asked if it could be that she has not been informed. She then went on the "click click click" and told me that even the Starhub website did not have such information as to having free HBO on demand service. She added that the On Demand channel is payable.

I left it as that.

Then, over the weekend, as I was clearing the Photographs on my mobile, I found the screenshot of the information. Hahaha. This couldn't possibly be a prank or hoax right?

So I wrote in to Starhub to verify the information.
Turned out it it is indeed that you will get free HBO On Demand channel if you subscribe to HBO pack or Box Office pack (which I am on).

This only goes to show that
(1) who you partner is important *ineffective partners suck
(2) people who sleep-work are worse than robots
(3) whatever that's meant to be, will find its way *don't have to try too hard. just try.but not too hard.








No comments:

Post a Comment