Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tuesday Weeknight


I had very little time with KiCo last night because of a massive traffic jam.
Got home was already past eight and quickly I watched "Yankee Doodle" on Youtube with Colin cos Colin was happy to show my the full song (as he is learning the piece on piano but his piano piece is only half of the song, he wants to tell me that the original song is rather lengthy as the section repeats).

After that, quickly I brought Kiki to Parkway to collect her spectacles. Boo Hoo Hoo, the ineludible happened. Hope it will be contained.


 After piano practice, it will be violin practice. With the clothes hanger, it is effective!  Yay! Haha.


 After all the music practices, it was Spelling learning time and then to complete the Chinese assignment which was the easiest-- to copy draw. She does that well, no need me to add on.


No comments:

Post a Comment