Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Cars 3


KiCo waited inside the theatre for me, the Papa brought them there and left them inside the theatre.
They were well-behaved, when I got there, the two of them were chatting and their voices are so sweet. They are very sweet to each other when they are not fighting. They offered each other the biscuits they had in the tupperware.

We've enjoyed the movie, I was thinking to myself, with all the new breed cars, surely they can't still be having McQueen be the champion right? I mean, yes we like McQueen but in the context of competitive race especially with upgraded technology, surely they can't be driving home an unrealistic story about against all odds, emerging champion that kind of theme, right?

Right. They didn't. And you will have to watch the movie to find out the new plot. 






Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment