Monday, September 11, 2017

Sunday

 We tar-bow Thai food for dinner.
Non-spicy, so okay.

Cowgirl get up for the year end charity concert. Very happy to have found these clothes from Taipei.
Probably cost one-fifth of the prices here.
Still need to get her kitty heeled shoes or boots cos I couldn't find them while at Taipei.
I think, I will wanna return to Taipei again and again. I had only liked the place on my second visit. With its MRT and all, it is so easy to move about. The only thing is that I am lazy when it comes to researching and I don't really like to plan. I know this is my folly but I am born foolish and I do not mind that.

You see the cloth hanger on the left?
I had used it to cane her.
I got angry because this little girl is damn boh chap. Like my talking goes to the wind.
She is not serious with her pose, her bow-hold, her elbow in, and her bowing outwards.
So I used the cloth hanger as a guide and to hold (guard) her elbow so that it doesn't move to the back.
It is very effective!   I am full of hope that she will definitely show improvements.
So much so that I am thinking to bring this hanger to class.
I think Teacher will agree but some parents might think I have gone overboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment