Monday, September 18, 2017

Sundays with Colin: September 17th







 Sweet corn ice cream from McDonald's. Nice.

 Still Kiddy.

We were at a stationery shop, Colin wrote "I Love You" on a piece of rough paper. 
What a sweet, little boy.
I saw a big "diamond" rock (it is actually a pen with a diamond designed cap) and pretended it was my engagement ring. Still can laugh means life is good lah huh?

Colin remarked that the escalator hand rills (rubber) at Bugis Junction were blue in colour while all other escalator hand rills he had come across are in black.   
Good observation, Colin, good observation.
I told him there are also those in red and rarely in yellow but there are.

I want you to know that someone cares.
Not me, but someone.

 Sometimes, I pretend I'm normal. But it gets boring, si I go back to being me.


 You tried.
LOL
 Coconut ice cream 


SUNDAY PART 2: Swimming Class 

We were in the pool for barely 1 min when the security bell sounded.
Everyone had to get out from the pool due to lightning warning.
The wind howled and she was cold. Wet and cold.


Pretending to be Big Hero 6

After 50 mins of waiting for the sky to clear up, we had our swim lesson as per usual. 
She is not a fast swimmer, she is always among the last to complete two laps. 
I have no issue with that but her swim mates taunt her. They told her in the face that despite her having a head-start (like be 3 feet in front of them), she still comes up last. To that she ignores them. I've told her she is not training for competition, we just want to have the life skill with water safety and to exercise.  What's with mean kids these days? I saw a young boy walking up to an older boy. The young one said to the older kid-- "I beat you five times. Five laps we swam and five times I won."   The older boy looked blur. He didn't know the younger kid was "competing" with him, he just shrugged and walked away.
Inflatable suit

No comments:

Post a Comment