Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Saving Time


I wanted to take a walk since I had been doing it for three consecutive days and wanted to keep it going while I still feel like it. Not too sure how long this trend will last, so better keep it while at it.
Before I went out, I had to recap with Kiki the things I have to do with her.

  1. Ting Xie (cos the test is the following day)
  2. Spelling (also the following day)
  3. Violin (concert teacher Y)
  4. Violin (teacher S)
  5. She wants to play Playdoh
So because of the number of tasks, I was thinking to forgo my walk.
Then I felt that I should at least try to work it into my schedule or else it will never be sustainable.
So I thought why don't I just jog and see if my lungs could take it.
So I jogged a little, and then a little more. So when I hit 1.2km, I U-turned back so that it will make 2.4km but the return route was shorter than the getting there route so I ended up jogging all the way to Parkway and then back to NTUC where I did some marketing before heading back home to do all the above. 


the stoves make crackling, cooking noises when you place the frying pans over them.
quite fun actually.


No comments:

Post a Comment