Friday, September 15, 2017

Regular day not

mindlessly brought that starhub envelop to work, thought it is the regular bill for the house wifi & cable, was planning to mail out the tab when i saw that it was a promotional flyer, not an invoice. phew! a few days of not having new invoices is still a relief. that is crazy and shitty.




Had a bad day at work yesterday. Was so upset until I had gastric. 
My customer filed for bankruptcy protection (chapter 11 not chapter 13) and I had been treated like a criminal by my finance manager. disrespectful piece of shit. Some people expect to be respected when they have no regards for others. Well, that doesn't work with me. For an accountant who doesn't know how to analyze the strategy for filing chapter 11, panics at every small news, and simply run around trying to dump her panic onto me, that is no class. I have asked if she wants to discuss but she says no, she just want to dump me that news. News? I don't need that, no thanks. I have already got that news. She dumps it on me anyway. 

I always don't remember how ugly people can be. I don't retain those bad things because that is not good for me, not good for my body. I always let them go. Until I face ugly episodes then I get worked up again...... so damn stupid me.

Anyway, I was so bloated and uncomfortable that I decided to go for a walk after work, to ease the stuck feeling at the gastric. It was a good stroll and I will try to do it more often. The walk, I mean. Definitely not the gastric.

No comments:

Post a Comment